Women 150

Friday, May 26, 2006

Today I complete 11 months of marriage... What a great feeling to be married; yet free.

I began to think how my husband and I got along without any cliche'. Least did we know that we will be married and will be celebrating our first anniversary next month... Now.. now.. now.... Don't even think that I am going to give you a very flowery picture of marriage... It's true that it is difficult; it's all about love, fight, hatred, enemity, kindness, caress....

I always wonder why men ask for women's hand in marriage saying, "Will you be my wife?" or "Will you marry me?"..... Why can't they just ask "May I be your husband?" or "May I marry you?"... After all your seeking permission...

Now that's not how it happened for us our marriage, though.

It's nice to be back with a thought that was never expressed for a long time...

Thanks to all my encouragers...

1 Comments:

Blogger Abru said...

11th month of Marriage.... I can't resist myself from telling...

Please convey my kindest regards and deepest condolence to your Hubby....

No..... I think he should be given some reward fo this achievement...

Jus kiddng....

Congrats...

7:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home