Women 150

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Hi All…
I’m back!!! It was my anniversary and I thought of taking a break from work, fun and people… I did and also dedicated my 96 hours to my anniversary celebration with my darling husband. It was hard to believe, but the fact is that, once you complete a year of anything… be it birthday, anniversary, work… you are automatically considered old. I’ll tell you why.
How many times have you heard someone saying that this year you’ve turned 27 years young? They say, “Oh my God! You’ve grown up and you’re 27 years old.” The same way now I was feeling that we’ve become an old couple… but when I gave a thought to the fact that I’m going be living for years and years… it gave in return a feeling of the newly wed yet to learn a lot…
That’s it for now the rest later…

1 Comments:

Blogger Abru said...

96 hours!!!!! Its too much of punishment for a mistake which was done one year back. Poor guy...

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home